Yo La Tengo

Tickets bought for RFH. Looking forward to this now. Don’t get to many gigs, and it’ll undoubtedly be the last gig before baby is born.

4 Likes

Yep likewise, good seats too - always a worry when there’s members presale.

Got my tickets for Dublin :smile: . The Olympia is a lovely venue too, not been there since Joanna Newsom last year.

1 Like

Got my ticket for Birmingham! THEY INCLUDED BIRMINGHAM

ah damn it it’s all seated, better wait until i know if friends are going or not before i get a ticket

They’ll play in Paris too, I’m as excited as you all to see them again

That threw me when I was booking the tickets earlier.
Ended up with stage centre seats at front of balcony which is about as good as I could think of.
Reckon there’ll be plenty of availability for a while yet, seeing as the new record hasn’t officially been announced…

yeah and if it’s seated i don’t really mind whether it’s floor or balcony

does the fact it’s a seated gig suggest it might be another acoustic thing? didn’t bother going to the last tour cos of that. have only seen them at a festival so dunno if the Vicar Street gig the other year was seated or not

Ah flip, I hate seated gigs.

It was all seated the last time that I saw them - and they did an acoustic and an electric set.

3 Likes

:heart: the Olympia

Got a Glasgow ticket!

2 Likes

SWG3 can’t be seated right?

no idea, never been there before!

Ohm X 2 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah grand, as long as there’s a jazzmaster being tossed about at some stage I’m happy

3 Likes

Plus an acoustic Tom Courtenay, and a Blue Line Swinger wig out. Bliss.

Saw that at the Barbican. Amazing show.

I was at the Barbican too. Incredible gig. Can’t wait for the RFH and new album.

2 Likes

See you there!

I think the Barbican show had the best ‘sound’ I’ve ever experienced at a gig. It was absolutely stunning – no abrasiveness or muddiness, not too loud. Can’t wait for SWG3