Yorkshire Puddings are shit

Alright Ed Gamble?

I wholy agree with you though. I remember when my mate at uni invited me round to his parents’ for sunday dinner while I was at uni in Leicester. They served Toad in the Hole. I’d heard of it before but no clue what it was. Fucking gutted when it came out. Even the sausages were shit.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. But you went TOO FAR

3 Likes

I don’t disagree tbf

They can be good, but their lifespan is so short before they lose their crispness, and you get so many bad ones

(Not mine obviously mine are amazing)

• Talking Heads
  • Yorkshire Puddings

0 voters

Yorkshire pudding with a dab of horseradish and a really salty bit of carrot is good though

1 Like

Just have a salty carrot with a dab of horseradish

Terrible thread

26 Likes

They pair perfectly with roast dinners in the sense of both can be good but all too often are shit and overrated.

3 Likes

You seem to be afraid of having a good opinion though.

1 Like

Is TKC right with this one Disconius?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@yorkshirepud

I think Yorkshire puddings are really crap

2 Likes

Never knew how many awful people I shared this website with. I’m quitting the boards.

13 Likes

Yeah they’re overrated

4 Likes

Just say yes you nob

1 Like

Just had a roast dinner, did ready-made Yorkshires, they added roughly nothing. A well-made one is pretty great though.

Never understood everyone’s obsession with them. Probably the worst item on a roast dinner.

2 Likes

Them not being there wouldn’t spoil anyone’s enjoyment of a roast largely because of them tasting of nothing.

1 Like

I think with all this queen funeral business I’ve had to accept lots of people in this country having a very different set of beliefs to me, but this is fucking ridiculous!

What a prat!

5 Likes