🎵 YOU ALL EVERYBODY! YOU ALL EVERYBODY! 🎵

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: YOU ALL EVERYBODY! YOU ALL EVERYBODY! :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

What is the most effort you've put into a post

Who all everybody??

:musical_note: YOU ALL EVERYBODY! :musical_note:

I believe you are fishing here. I too am looking for something. I believe it’s the letter of the alphabet after S

I don’t know why you are doing this

TBH I can only imagine this is about that song the Hobbit sings in Lost but you’re probably referencing something else

No, I’m referencing that

:musical_note: Not Penny’s boat :musical_note:

YVAN EHT NIOJ

Desmond was the best character, season 4 (the freighter) was the best season, The Shape of Things to Come (S4 Ben ep) was the best episode and the last two seasons were rubs mate

These are the facts.

i just downloaded all 6 seasons of Lost yesterday, gonna be my first time rewatching since it finished, let’s goooooo

I did this across the first half of last year and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I keep thinking I’m ready for a rewatch but then I remember Stranger In A Strange Land…

remember all the theories

I’m grateful for what Lost did to my mind as a kid (getting me obsessed with the possibilities of weird storytelling). No idea if it’d hold up to a re watch (I reckon nostalgia would still make it v enjoyable at the very least)

I remember some of them.

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: man of science, man of faith :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

ah weren’t they great. the theories. how we used to theorise

Maybe Vincent is turning into the polar bear?

Btw, it is both good and funny that this thread is on the music board.