You can ask your pet three things

Questions for Socks the Tuxedo Cat

1. Why do you bully next door’s cats?
  2. How did you get part of your ear ripped off?
  3. Why have you gone off Dreamies?
2 Likes

Actually id quite like to ask Tina this too

Japes i’m a parrot

1 Like

“Stop now”

8 Likes

how do you ask “do you know you are a dog?” without it being like “do you know santa isn’t real?”

1 Like

It wasn’t next door’s I’m pretty convinced it is the big black and white cat on our road that stares everyone out and tries to get into your house. Cocky fucker that cat.

Questions to Sooty the cat.

1. Do you miss your brother Gizmo? I do.
  2. You seem to be home a lot more now that Gizmo has passed away. Is it because you are now craving all the attention?
  3. When you decide to be sick, why do you run from the tiled kitchen floor which is easy to clean to throw up on the carpet in the hallway?
3 Likes

See this is a good system. Mr Socks needs a better, “nah not right now cheers” sign that doesn’t end with me bleeding.

Not sure I want to ask 3 questions, I’d rather use this opportunity to communicate some things to Molly that she needs to know.

1. when we leave you it’s not because you’ve done anything wrong. We will always come back.

2. when you get hurt it’s always an accident. We never mean to stand on your paws or anything. We hate the vets too but it’s there to make you better.

3. we love you unconditionally and you’re the best dog ever.

1 Like

We don’t really hate the vets. We just hate having a reason to see the vets.

2 Likes

as someone who’s lost a dog, thread’s a bit harrowing

Can you please stop copying me

1 Like

I’m sorry :frowning:

Yeah, see posts 1&2 in this thread. Sorry!

It…can be?

For Jessica

• why do you stand on the bed and headbut me in the back of my knees when I’m getting clothes from my drawers or playing with synthesisers?

• how do you shed so much hair, you aren’t that hairy?

-Why do you like sitting on things i’d rather you didn’t sit on so much?

Moonlight

• why do you walk like tha The vet said it’s just how you are but I’d love to know if this is true

• why must you drool me up?

• where did you find that frog you vommed up the legs of the other day?

1 Like

I was going to ask some questions to my dog but I got too sad thinking about her little brain and her good-natured worldview and the general niceness of being a dog, so I can’t.

Also, I wish I could ask my former cats a bunch of stuff.

11 Likes

how are you? any plans for later? what do you want for tea?

fine
no
sausages