You can go home from work now IF (topical edition)

you vote Tory on June 8th.

• Sure, nobody would ever know
  • Oh god, I just did a sick in my mouth
  • Haha jokeā€™s on you, Iā€™ll be voting Tory anyway because Iā€™m a total prick

0 voters

Leaving in 40 minutes and doing fuck all until then. No deal.

Safe labour seat, tories in 4th, fuck it

2 Likes

You need to up the stakes on these, i.e. ā€œyou can have a week off ifā€¦ā€

Well weā€™ve found your price then.

safetyetc

1 Like

iā€™m already at home

Iā€™ve gone Tory soā€¦

14,000 Tory majority, would make no real difference to the vote BUT ugh Tory. I reckon I have a price on this but not sure what that price is. Definitely not 2 hoursā€™ flexi-leave.

Actually Iā€™m going to go no. I donā€™t want to break my NEVER TORY streak.

Too late, itā€™s locked in. Your ā€œIā€™m devoid of compassionā€ badge is in the post.

Itā€™s a fair cop.

Did I ever tell the story of my mateā€™s dad? Seems appropriate here. He was a committed, Welsh, Labour man, very smart, well read, enjoyed a political argument, hated Thatcher with a burning passion, you know the type. He passed away last year, and in the notice in the paper, it said that heā€™d requested people wear blue to the funeral. My parents went along, and during a eulogy from a friend, he said: ā€œYou might have wondered why you were asked to wear blue today. You know he was a Labour man, but on his death bed, he told me he wanted to convert to being a Tory, so youā€™re wearing blue to mark that. When I asked him why he wanted to be a Tory, he said: ā€˜Because no oneā€™s upset about a dead Toryā€™.ā€

Top posthumous bants.

12 Likes

:smiley: lovely stuff.

in glasgow so would make fuck all difference

still, though