You can go home from work now IF

For the rest of the week, you can taste things through your hands. Gloves don’t stop it, it just makes the thing you’re touching have an additional hint of glove. You can’t turn this ability off at will, you’re going to be tasting everything you touch for the rest of the week.

• Yes
  • No
  • I was going to say yes but then I remembered I’ll have to wipe my bum at some point

0 voters

i’d just taste perfumed double weave TP because i don’t wipe my arse with my hand

I reckon you’d definitely get some shit taste sneaking through though. It’s got to be pretty powerful.

i guess that’s where we’d find out just how perfumed the weave is

Don’t really want to taste perfume either, really. I mean, given the choice etc, but that’s not going to be very pleasant.

i just got in like 10 minutes ago

Just wouldn’t wipe my ass for a week, wouldn’t I? Enjoy being at work, no voting suckers.

also how intense is the tasting ability, for example if i was touching perfume would i also be able to taste the whale they made it out of and the ocean the whale was in etc

Dunno mate, when you lick your perfumed bog roll can you also taste the ocean?

well no i guess not but i mean will my fingers have same tasting ability as my tongue?

Yes.

Unless you’re a smoker, in which case your hand taste will be equivalent to a non-smoker’s tongue.

Probably just grip my willy for a week.

clapping a dog would be a challenge but fuck it a week off’s a week off

It’s a day off. Your special powers will last the week, though.

Parma violets

• Bleurgh!!!
  • I’m a weirdo

0 voters

You can go home from work now IF the next time you get hiccups, instead of the normal hiccuping sound, you will instead bray like a distressed donkey for the remainder of that hiccuping session.

• Yee-haw!
  • Erm, naw.
  • Do some work, Epimer

0 voters