You can go home from work now IF... 🤼

When you come back into work, your best work pal/favourite work person will be gone forever. Not, like, dead or anything, but you’re never going to see them again.

• Fuck 'em
  • No, that would be unacceptable

0 voters

Not close to anyone at work, take whoever you want

4 Likes

Jokes on you, I’ve only been in the job three weeks and haven’t made any friends yet

My boss is the one I like the most - if he goes they might get someone in who won’t put up with my bullshit. Too risky.

2 Likes

It’s such a DiS thing not to socially interact with work colleagues

8 Likes

Fuck 'em.

1 Like

Nah, I like the people I work with. One of them is off sick today and I have no-one to talk utter shite about true crime longreads with.

Nah, my current team are nice. I can think of two former jobs where I’d happily fuck them all off for a half day though.

Goodbye Hayley :wave:

Haha I’m not even working today I’m at the library. I can go home whenever I want.

No early finish, just taking them would be enough.

1 Like

James Blunt’s lover’s name was Hayley

Quite enjoying work today tbh

I have the ability to make friends with people outside work :wink:

I’m nice as pie but anything more than surface level weather / recent purchase chat is just opening the dark inky jaws of boredom’s chasm

My favourite co-worker isn’t in this week but I have a great time hanging out with her socially and we have a riot at the pub both doing our Welsh accents (she is actually Welsh but enjoys my impression, her boyfriend says I have a better Welsh accent than she does). Big fan of the lass.

So despite my appraisal being in half an hour I don’t think I would want her to vanish forever.

To be fair, I’m equally shit at making friends inside work as I am outside of work. It’s just nice to be around people who take a mutual interest in each other’s lives.

Can you liveblog your appraisal? I have a few hours to kill.

replace your current favourite colleague with a gamble on a stranger

• absolutely!
  • better the devil you know
  • i like my colleague too much i can’t imagine getting anyone better

0 voters