You couldn't pay me to get in a helicopter

I’d do that in a heartbeat.

I used to take a helicopter to work. True story. It was fine.

You couldn’t pay me to be a dentist. Even if you paid me as if I were a dentist, I still wouldn’t do it.

Or kill people. I guess that’s a common line mind you.

1 Like

Really? (have you booked your plane tickets yet?? :smiley: )

Bungy jumping
Share a confined space with a wasp

1 Like

Helicopters are fine as long as the pilot isn’t a businessman or a celebrity.

1 Like

Wouldn’t cycle to work, then have a shower at work, then get changed, then change back into cycling gear at the end of work, then cycle home, even if you doubled my wages.

Absolutely barmy behaviour.

1 Like

I can think of a much worse thing. Apologies in advance.

Strapped into a bathtub that slowly fills with spiders. When it starts to overflow it is pushed off a cliff edge and you land in an ocean of more spiders. It slowly fills again and then you drown with spiders filling up your lungs.

5 Likes

Like, just sit in it grounded?

1 Like

I sort of wonder though whether it would just cure me of my fears? Like I get like this sometimes I’ll see a spider and for the first few seconds it won’t really bother me and then I’ll be like “oh yeah, I’ve got a ridiculous phobia of them” and then i’ll panic. Maybe I’d just be so like “FUCK IT, MUST SURVIVE” Hmm… maybe I should do this? Maybe it’s the only cure!!!

That’s why they ended up cancelling Noel’s House Party.

1 Like

Enter the same room as that gurning gland James Corden.

2 Likes

Let’s try it out tonight up on Arthurs Seat.

2 Likes

:smiley: COOL. CAN’T WAIT… :grimacing:

Yeah, spiders don’t faze me at all. (Nope, can’t find the Ryanair voucher i got for Christmas. Going to rip my room apart tonight.)

1 Like

I dunno, I don’t have a problem with spiders but I’m not sure I’d be that comfortable being completely covered with them. Even things I enjoy like cheese, I don’t like the idea of being immersed in it. Not sure I’d be happy in the bath with anything other than water.

kill jester

Been in a helicopter once when I knocked myself out skiing. Don’t remember it. Think if the money was right there’s very little I wouldn’t do

Lick Farage’s feet while he sang God Save The Queen while visibly aroused?

For enough bunse, sure.

+1 Potholing.