You ever had pain at the top of your foot

slightly infront of where the foot meets the leg, top side, every time you take a step when you’re walking it hurts, a band of pain across there. Dunno what I’ve done but can’t get rid of it.

Welcome to Gout Town!

1 Like

General rule of thumb. Never ignore chronic pain, have it examined, dont want it progressing into something nasty and irreversible

1 Like

Yep, had tendonitis.

sounds like trenchfoot to me

2 Likes

not sure how you’ve reached this conclusion but it sounds very unlikely

1 Like

… But I know someone who has, which makes me wonder if I could

2 Likes

I got it when I tied my shoelaces too tight, both shoes the same but my right one started hurting. No way was that the cause though. I’ve had it for about a fortnight now and can’t get rid of it because of walking on my commute. Sore when I touch it also. Thanks for reading. imagines you pulling a really insincere concerned face taking the piss like I’m really hard done by

1 Like

I had this the other month and it proper did my fruit in for a while but it went away eventually.

Should say that my tactic of never ever ever seeing a medical professional is probably a bad thing to do and you shouldn’t do it.

I had a real pain at the top of my foot for a few weeks and I started getting worried. I went to the doctor and he pointed out that I was tying my shoelaces too tightly. He suggested going around with my laces untied as apparently everyone is doing that now!?

Just made me think of Run DMC