You get to change where you're from but it has to be to somewhere within 30 miles of your actual birthplace

Are you gonna bother?

• Probably
  • Possibly
  • Maybe
  • Not sure
  • Yes I will bother
  • No I won’t bother

0 voters

I think growing up within walking distance of a train or tube line would have made my life completely different.

I’d give it a go.

2 Likes

Nice consideration. Would you like to give it a go now?

“Hey, Marckee. Where are you from pal?”

don’t think there is much within 30 miles of me, could be from Northampton I guess or Corby? I’d get a bigger tesco then

2 Likes

I didn’t grow up where I was born. It would gave been an odd life living in a maternity hospital.

2 Likes

Bigger Tesco isn’t something to be sniffed at

2 Likes

Corby? You a @AQOS sitting in a tree…

2 Likes

absolutely

We lived in Sevenoaks when I was born but I was born in Pembury. Neither of these things has any effect on my life now.

I’d stick with Corby, everything around is shite and at least Corby has history and character.

Good idea for a thread

1 Like

Thank you.

Think it would be v cool to tell people I was from Bingley

You could call yourself “The Beautiful, Bouncing Bingley Boy”

6 Likes

I was born in Shrewsbury and would like to keep it that way so I could continue saying I was born in the same place as Charles Joe ‘Hartdog’ Hart

1 Like

credit where credit’s due, you’ve had a mixed few days but I’ve got a good feeling about today.

Wait, what?

OH HEY FELLOW PEMBURY BABY!

1 Like

I think you’ve let yourself down a bit, especially in the popcorn thread. It’s okay, we all have off days or weeks. I know you can turn a corner and this thread is proof.

Are we talking about the hospital I was physically born in, or where the family home was at the time?

1 Like

I think probably about three quarters of within 30 miles of my birthplace is sea. I guess it would be cool to be able to say I was born at sea. I don’t like boats though.

1 Like