You got much poise, mate?

Oy, pal! Are you graceful?

No I do devil sticks, mate.

2 Likes

What’s that?

It was some attempted humour on the hippy traveller activity of poi twirling. Devil sticks are a companion piece. Please now laugh.

Hahahaha!

(What is it, like Diablo or something?)

I’m insanely clumpy at all times

1 Like

Nope. I’m trying to improve it though, by strengthening my core and by consciously trying to hold good posture.

Like two sticks that control another stick. I did used to do it and was pretty fucking good but please don’t tell anyone.

1 Like

Did it bring you pleasure?

How do you do your posture mate?

Yeah it was good. I would be fukcing amazing now had I continued. Like I could do all the stuff this geezer does (well maybe not the later stuff) but not as slick.

I’ve revealed too much!

Due to my badminton ( and SAS training, but I don’t want to go on about that) my reaction and poise are quite good when it comes to sport but when it comes to doing things neatly in everyday life I am terrible. I’m not sure I know what poise means? I am sure as hell not going to look it up and check.

Did you have dreadlocks and a shell necklace as well?

This is an astonishing development

No I had a shaved head and was stoned most of the time but I did hook up with a white girl with dreadlocks (half Norwegian/half French) while discovering the beauty of my soul in SE Asia.

But you did have a shell necklace?

I did as a kid but I have not worn any jewellery (other than wedding ring) since hitting double figures.

I have/had a friend from school who is now a big deal in the ballet world and it’s really brilliantly incongruous with his mannerisms and accent and general vibe. Good bloke.

1 Like

By engaging my core.

By trying to imagine that I’m being hung from a piece of rope attached to the top of my head, and that there’s a plumbline running down from there to the floor.