You have £10K cash to spend in 10 hours

Must be cash, so no internet shopping.
Cant go drop it into the bank etc.
Whatever you get you must keep so no buy and flip the day after.

What do you do?

Can I buy a bathroom and then have it fitted over the next few weeks?

as long as you can take it home with you that day.

A slap up feed at Salt Bae’s!

5 Likes

10 vodka red bulls!

1 Like

New car, big dinner.

Just put 10k behind a bar for me and my pals. That’s 2.5k each

5 Likes

Car

1 Like

Check out old Billy 3 friends over here

9 Likes

Hmm. I’ll get some bougie furniture (sofa, chest of drawers) a new home office setup (desk, chair, lighting, monitor) and spend the rest on clothes and soft furnishings

1 Like

And a new soundsystem

1 Like

Soundsystem, monitors, at least one synth, guitars, pedals. Hopefully have enough left over to take everyone for a curry and cover the cost of a few beers.

1 Like

Upgrade my turntable/amp/speaker set up, some built in Vitra shelving, record shopping with that’s left after that.

1 Like

Coats and trainers

Probably most of it on a watch, then probably a sound system and then just some boujie misc. stuff with any left overs

£10,000 gift voucher for Trove which looks like it would keep me in daily pastries and chai for roughly 25 years without allowing for inflation.

Suspect this gift voucher might breach the rules of the challenge though. In which case I’ll need some time to assess how long it takes me to get to Islay and back without a car and I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

and a van & man presumably…?

if it doesnt break the rules, it certainly breaks the spirit :angry:

1 Like

everybody who has just said car is getting this:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/construction-and-cars/diecast-cars-and-playsets/micro-machines-starter-pack-assortment/p/189719

I’ll hire a van. Fortunately I happen to be a man

1 Like