You have £10K cash to spend in 10 hours

Basically this please

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtctTJveur/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

My humble apologies.

It looks like my plan to go to Islay to buy several rings by Sarah Brown isn’t logistically possible in the 10 hours window of time.

In fact, all the things I want are online only. Damn this challenge!

1 Like

LEGO Old Trafford
New Telly
PS5
Splurge on the highest spec new MacBook Pro going
Whatever is left would probably go on sweeties

2 Likes

Load up on NFTs

2 Likes

Expanding on this.
Saw a couple of nice coats at £1500 each the other day so both of them
Other £7k at the trainer resellers on 2 or 3 pairs

Give it to the orphans

1 Like

This is a really noble post

2 Likes

There aren’t any really, just look and feel great

1 Like

I reckon I’d be pretty shit at being rich tbh, once you’ve got the living situation sorted (and I’d only ever want a flat tbh, got no interest in owning a big house) and then have farted around buying furniture and utensils and that, I reckon this 10k you’ve given us would probably do me for stuff that I actually want to own.

We’ve pretty much just got a whole new set of furniture for our house so this is very poorly timed.

But if we had to, probably go somewhere and pick out a new dining table and chairs, then hit up a jewellers and upgrade our wedding rings just to splurge, then a department store and get sorted for coats, shoes, a new suit, stuff for the kids etc.

Nonsense, not having to do anything and not worrying about consequences means you can do whatever. Every choice people make has a financial aspect.
Like you’re worried about going to OT, book a taxi and hire a box you don’t have to see anyone else.
Oh i’m tired, you can just go to sleep. Wish i could go somewhere sunny today, guess what you can,

IMac (£1,500?)
Nice stereo £6k
Big stash of stuff for the dog £500
Clothes and shoes £1k
Some nice stuff to have around the flat probably mainly nice kitchen stuff £1k.

Really the answer should be furniture because all our stuff is getting pretty tired looking but no furniture stores where we live so would really struggle to get to stores and find nice stuff in a day I think.

Oh yeah, all that stuff would be really great. I just meant I don’t think I’d buy many “things” really.

Don’t think rich people actually buy stuff that’s why they’re rich.
Seen how badly they dress. Rocking up in some red chinos and shirt from m&s with a gillet that’s like a £70 barbour one not cucinelli or anything

Would like to sort loads of things like my heating and hot water and bathroom, but I’m gonna have to just buy some designer jacket at £10k because I really feel like you should regret this kind of thing.

This is just over £10k, is basically the same as one costing about £80 (nobody start explaining how it actually isn’t please), imagine the self-loathing you could do when putting this on:

3 Likes

Another vote for expensive stereo and trainers.

Would keep aside £500 - 1000 for a nice meal/ getting completely shitfaced in the evening

1 Like

Physio

Fucking idiots

You can pretty much guarantee that the first time you wore that a seagull would shit on it and leave a stain that never quite washed out

now we’re talking :smiley:
that is a nice jacket. imagine leaving that in a cloakroom :laughing: