You have 24 hours

I’ve never heard anything more wrong

Definitely Netrunner

think driving a car is a good example.
most people could do a crash course and pass their test in 24 hours. wouldn’t be winning formula one though would they. (unless they drove for Ferrari or whoever has the best car right now)

1 Like

They would probably be really tired and drive into a tree.

I’ve got decent e.g. Hand eye coordination so reckon with enough practice I could become decent enough at most sports. But I have absolutely no natural sense of rhythm or trying to do different things with different parts of my body so doubt I could ever be good at pretty much any instrument

WorstGPEver

10 Likes

if I had 24 hours and no knowledge of Smashing Pumpkins or Pavement I could…

• …kick James Iha and D’arcy Wretzky out and decide who is better with only Jimmy’s help
  • …become an embodiment of the '90s “slacker” aesthetic and settle down with my range life
  • Radiohead

0 voters

Airline Pilot

• Correct, they fly themselves these days
  • Idiot

0 voters

Would back myself with a train or tube I reckon

1 Like

architect

• yeah easy, a two year old can draw a building, the structural engineers or someone will take care of the rest
  • no way m8

0 voters

Fishing

• Where shit clothes, put a worm on a hook tied to a pole and throw it in the water. Simple
  • Idiot

0 voters

WHERE

4 Likes

leader of the Conservative government

• Just open the provided software File > Deregulate
  • Expanding horizons means deft imagination is required to think of new ways to be evil
  • My leadweight satirical hands cannot click / tap down on either option without crushing the mouse / trackpad / my phone screen into purest decimated non-commodities

0 voters

DJ

• Correct
  • Also correct

0 voters

Stand up comedian

• Get on stage, tell a joke. Piece of piss
  • it’s actually a craft that takes years to hone

0 voters

video game streamer

• Playing video games for an online audience is a piece of piss
  • Restraining the natural urge to yell racial slurs every ten minutes takes great mental acuity and dedication

0 voters

I dunno how long it takes to learn That Voice though. You know the one. The voice all of them have. The git voice.

2 Likes

Juggling

• Er yeah I think I can figure out how to throw and catch balls in 24 hours thanks.
  • Tedious nonsense. I wouldn’t last 24 seconds

0 voters

Writing Roscoe & Marlon

• In terms of the strength and bravery required, probably on a par with fighting in a war
  • In terms of the strength and bravery required, definitely on a par with fighting in a war

0 voters

oh wait everyone is going to choose the first one to troll marckee right?