You have space for one luxury kitchen appliance between two

A tap is no more an appliance than the sink is.

1 Like

Dishwashers go in the kitchen and do kitchen utensils.

Washers and driers can go elsewhere in The house if necessary and it’s fine.

The quooker taps specifically, that provide instant, filtered, boiling hot water.

Unless you’re saying a kettle is the same as a sink?

1 Like

Well if we’re playing that game then the fact my slow cooker lives in the living room means it’s divorced from the toastie machine

Has visitation rights with the plates though

1 Like

Occasionally takes a visit to appliance corner, to see it’s nephew the kitchen radio

And yes I do blow dry my hair in the kitchen. Hair dryer is an appliance

1 Like

Ultimately it was you that broke them up though.

1 Like

Hairdryer; another kitchen appliance!

1 Like

Hair dryer is an appliance cause you can heat food up with it. Hair straighteners are a multi purpose appliance because you can make popcorn and iron your clothes. Moisturiser is a condiment, of sorts.

Can’t believe those ridiculous taps that dispense instant boiling water (and also sparkling water) which are luxuries you use to eat and drink are considered less of a kitchen appliance than a tumble dryer that does clothes and mine is in the fucking garage for space.

This website

Must be quite distracting having the tumble dryer on in the background while you’re doing that.

Helps keep the room warm, and also when it’s doing the spin it’s obviously a part of things

1 Like

Bullshit does it dispense sparkling water, buuuullshit. Not having that for a second. WHo even needs that?

Colleague in Switzerland had one.

Switzerland and Germany fucking love sparkling water

I mean fair enough but that’s a disaster waiting to happen. Accidentally using fizzy water to wash up and the next thing you know you’ve got bubbles up the wall.

• Soda stream
  • Arrogant tap

0 voters

The place where my sister-in-law works has one.

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it because you have a history of being truthful

Read the last sentence

I don’t understand. Bubbles?