You know this lady, yeah?

Have you noticed that she sticks her tongue out slightly and like bites it after she’s done her “See what I did there?” line?

Bit of an odd acting choice IMO.

I regret to inform you that I’m not sure what you’re talking about

I think she’s great

It’s not very important really, it’s just that the lady in the picture slightly sticks her tongue out and bites it after she does her “See what I did there?” line and I think it’s a bit of an odd acting choice

I think her transition from smiling customer service support officer to visible criminal is genuinely very good acting

No.

Watch out for it next time, she sticks her tongue out slightly and bites it after she does her “See what I did there?” line and I think it’s a bit of an odd acting choice

I like that smug look she gives to the camera

Next time? I don’t know who she is or what you’re talking about.

Another thing I find slightly odd and funny about this ad is that she stands up and the rest of her office stand up and leave with her, it’s like the entire operation is only in it to get one persons Personal Identification PIN and they’re all done now.

She’s an advert lady

I hate her so much

Who do you like at the minute?

In the unlikely event I see her advert I will look out for this. I’m not optimistic it’s going to happen though.

Is this from an advert or a telly or what?

Don’t worry about it if you don’t get a chance to watch it, it’s not that important really

Yeah, it’s an advert from the telly

Someone YouTube me. I want to be a part of something, you know?

It’s quite important if you thought it was worth a thread of it’s own… I trust your judgement Ant, don’t let me down!

I hate this advert. Gives me the heebie jeebies.