You know when people say

We know more about the surface of Mars than we do about the deep ocean. That’s bullshit, yeah? Or they are just saying they know the composition of Mars dust. So fucking what? Give a shit?

6 Likes

everyone wants to go to mars though don’t they. absolutely nae cunt wants to go to the bottom of the sea, least of all yer man @anon5266188

4 Likes

Another undeniably excellent thread from our friend @anon29812515

2 Likes

You know me well, Eric my brother. You know me well…

3 Likes

People don’t say anything to me

2 Likes

At least you don’t have to listen to any ocean planet comparison bollocks.

1 Like

Feels like far too long since we laid into the space dweebs. Fuck them and their big telescopes.

3 Likes

Absolutely sick of people coming up to me and saying that, tbf.

5 Likes

Think it’s because there’s not much on Mars and it’s relatively easier to get to because you don’t get crushed by extreme pressure

1 Like

I believe it, the deep sea is hard to reach, lots of weird shit going on there

3 Likes

Yeah man. There is FUCK ALL to know about Mars. Like we know more about Mars than my hair as nothing is going on there at all.

And fuck all on Mars.

1 Like

But we probably know ten things about the deep ocean and one about Mars: red dusty.

Can’t see the ocean floor though can you? Get a big ‘scope and you can have a proper old look at Mars.

2 Likes

are we sure there is one?

Here come the space dweebs!

1 Like

Got a Mars ice cream in the freezer

How much do you know about it?

love those things. probably the greatest ice cream crossover success of all time imo.

2 Likes

We know more about the surface of Mars (planet) than we do about Mars ice cream.

1 Like