You know when you go to a restaurant or cafe or wherever

And they have the burgers or whatever on the menu but you have to order and pay for chips separately? That should be illegal that should.

37 Likes

100%!

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

5 Likes

yes! jail them!

would you expect this at a burger van too though?

really makes u #think innit.

Burger van is not restaurant or cafe or wherever. Different set of rules entirely.

7 Likes

I went to a Five Guys recently after moaning for ages with my friends that I didn’t want to go and it was too expensive. Didn’t buy anything, just ate half of my friend’s chips. Very salty!

Did they have to pay for the chips separately?

1 Like

I have no idea to be honest, I think maybe as my other friend got a hot dog and he didn’t get any chips

1 Like

type of restaurant imo.

1 Like

Even you don’t believe this utter claptrap.

2 Likes

Disgusting.

1 Like

maybe you just don’t get chips with a hot dog. I’ve only had a hot dog at a BBQ so I have no idea what the standard is there

even i…?

WHAT THE FUCKS THAT MEANT TO MEAN MATE.

1 Like

It means that it spewed forth out of your mind, but you know deep deep down in that North Portuguese heart of yours that it’s nonsense.

1 Like

Also standard prices between fries, sweet potato fries, curly fries please. No adding a pound for a curl.

2 Likes

Adding cheese so be no more than 20p extra also.

1 Like

Indeed - who came up with the idea in the 00s of taking the cheapest item on the menu, the humble burger, and making it the most expensive PLUS removing its partner in crime the classic chip? I’m assuming it was Home Office stooges Byron…

1 Like

You’re not wrong funky, you’re not wrong.

My new local Indian doesn’t include rice if you order a main curry, which is fine, they write it in big letters all over the menu.

The other day I ordered some stuff but didn’t order rice and they phoned me up to let me know that I wouldn’t be getting any rice, and was that ok?

I said yeah no problem, don’t want any rice thanks. They said yeah -that’s why they do it, because not everyone wants rice, some people just want breads or some people might share a rice. Stops stuff going to waste.

I agreed and then my local Indian arrived and I ate it.

14 Likes

how many indians include rice with curry as standard? literally unheard of.

8 Likes