You know when you go to a restaurant or cafe or wherever

think that’s something only served at @Kallgeese 's local place.

1 Like

Guys

3 Likes

Hahahaha

1 Like

The Sloppy Foley? The King Creole?

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Not a box, but a spice bag

Snack box is also a thing, but dunno if that’s of Irish provenance?

1 Like

the king creole is what I was thinking of yes.

Spice bag, that’s the one.

Keen to know who first developed this separating the chips and burger technique. An absolute fucking disgrace is what they are.

1 Like

Really want a grill box now.

me stepping off the plane in Ireland and already knowing about the chicken fillet roll, supermacs bucket of sausages, the king creole and L Mulligan Grocer’s.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying 'cado. God bless

1 Like

Why don’t you order however many peeps as separate portions…
And then be like AHA! So there is enough for table mac!

Annotation 2022-07-08 111537

Fuck, could go for one of them now.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Don’t think I’m ever in a mood for a burger you know

This is an existential threat to the entire idea of Table Mac.

Table Mac is “Mac for the table” - it is a collaborative and communal experience. Everyone just ordering their own side of mac goes against the very idea.

Yes but if its available as individual portions this is a One Time way of finding out whether they’re just trying to cancel Big Mac or not.

I’ll clarify what I mean here. Table Mac is a full-sized, main course (£11-15) portion of Macaroni Cheese ordered for the table. It is ordered, when available, regardless of what the individual person has ordered and is expected to be eaten by all (eg, it doesn’t matter if you’ve ordered a Thai Broth or something, you’re having a bit of Table Mac)

This being an option has become increasingly rare with “Mac & Cheese” being offered exclusively as a side designed for one person in many eateries. To order an equivalent amount of sides to create a Table Mac undermines the concept and reinforces to the restaurant the idea of it being a side and not a main.

How wealthy do you think these people are!

It’s not even necessarily about cost as much as it is integrity of experience really.

1 Like