• No install Spitfire game
  • Erika Eleniak
  • Feral Kid!!
  • Patrick Swayze sad pic
  • Former gymnast I guess?
0 voters

Choose wisely my friend.

3 Likes

There is no way this guy could look familiar beyond looking a bit like he did as a kid

1 Like

No controversy or similar section in her Wikipedia

So I think @Epimer @richie @Roughyed and @froglet are in for a really beige ride.

I think she might be confirming that the Pope is Catholic. Although I heard a rumour about bears and woods too.

2 Likes

Enjoy your ‘No Install Spitfire Game’ at Reading

3 Likes

Probably depends on the WiFi signal

1 Like

Feral kid grew up to be Faf de Klerk

I’m annoyed that Wikipedia seems conflicted about whether he spent 1990 appearing in “A Country Practice” or “The Flying Doctors”. Two completely different medical settings ffs. I sure hope someone got fired for that blunder.

2 Likes

LIES

I’m going to end up googling this aren’t I :man_facepalming:

1 Like

TOO MUCH CHOICE!!!

2 Likes

patrick swayze’s last photo was of his gas meter because he was needing to phone eon

2 Likes

I KNOW what she looks like mate. I watched enough of Picard to see her episode. So FUCK YOU.

4 Likes

• Rune Set, Younger Futhark
  • Taflkast, Viking Dice Game
  • Rune Set, Elder Futhark
  • Kubb Game
  • Linen High Breeches, Natural
  • Ram’s Horn
0 voters

All of them. What could be better than playing a game of Kubb in my linen high breeches (preferably while topless, as per the photo), blowing a ram’s horn before each throw?

2 Likes

I do like Kubb. I’m not sure about those breeches but I am sure @zxcvbnm2 is up for them.

1 Like

Really unsure which rune set @anon42112221 will go for, TBH.

I’ve just realized that while the picture made me think blowing the ram’s horn would make a sound (because of the open end), it probably wouldn’t. Still, blow it anyway

1 Like

Apparently you can drink from it if you cure it with dark ale for 24 hours. :grimacing:

(How did I end up on that site? Researching the Swedish author who inspired this new Swedish horror RPG Fria Ligan | Vaesen )

1 Like

I love Kubb

1 Like