YOU? ME? MONDAY EVENING?

I’m working until 2am fml fml fml fml

you?

1 Like

Havin a picky tea

10 Likes

Those toms look ace

1 Like

Evening ruffers, since I know you love food chat let me tell you that I had Chinese tonight (crispy chilli beef, egg fried rice, prawn toast) from Uber Eats as I had a voucher. More fool me because even with £10 off it still cost me £12 :thinking:. Got takeaway regret now.

2 Likes

I’ve eaten entirely too much cheesecake

5 Likes

got some soup
got some morning rolls

got a stew goin’

Got a Chinese waiting for me. Soft noodles, seaweed, and vegan versions of sweet and sour chicken and crispy beef. Regretting not getting the salt and pepper tofu though.

3 Likes

This is the kind of food chat I can get on board with though.

Ooh seaweed. I’m regretting not getting salt and chilli squid instead

1 Like

Mondays during lockdown has been Shepherd’s Pie. Tonight I decided it would be a good idea to zhuzh it up with a spoonful of lazy chilli… just having a sit down and a glass of Coke…

1 Like

Good evening everyone :wave:

Having misery pasta for dinner tonight. Really want what looks like a ham sandwich in @tilty post :yum: Sometimes just some white bread, lots of butter and ham or cheese is the fucking business isn’t it?

Are funky and I interchangeable now lol

1 Like

Haha oh shit, SORRY :laughing: Let’s see if I can edit.

I can indeed edit. Lovely looking sandwich there Tilts :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Just told my wife to go outside and sample the evening air because it feels really fresh and there’s a lovely breeze and her reply was “I’ve already been outside today”

Fuck off seriously fuck off

1 Like

There are worse people to be confused with

2 Likes

Exciting day today. Epic and Raffles saw a cow for the first time ever! And went into fight mode!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3898004960241866&id=1051143201594737

23 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Waaaiiiit, we can upload videos now?

2 Likes

I just copied the link on their Facebook page.

Waaaiittt, epic and raffles have a Facebook page?

1 Like

Well, of course they do.
I don’t, but nobody cares about me.

4 Likes