You walk up to a cashpoint

I’ve still got a few £20 notes from early 2020 in my wallet.

Which reminds me, I need to spend those Adam Smith ones before they expire in September.

Really loud speakers to put in my back garden

2 Likes

I get cash out and then think may as well spend this cash since i’ve got cash then have to get more cash

1 Like

Crap at budgeting so it’s just easier to use cash.

So other than free money you find what else is it perfectly fine to steal?

Supermarket pastries and anything that’s sold loose/weighed imho

2 Likes

Glassware from pubs. People always used to try and be really stealthy about it and sneak them out but we were always just like “we don’t pay for them, and I can get more tomorrow so just fucking have at it”

I do feel a little guilty about stealing classes and pitchers from pubs as a student.

Depends that imho, if you need a pint glass fine but if it’s specifically branded for a place or type of beer not allowed

Oh no, I might have to ask the Heineken rep for another crate of glasses that they give us too many of for free anyway next time they’re in. What can be done! Call the polices!

1 Like

Maybe the venue-specific ones are ruled out cause they do cost quite a lot but drinks-branded ones are 10 a penny so that’s coming with me thank you.

1 Like

Not a kwak or kasteel one or anything, macro is fine

1 Like

Smaller breweries’ branded stuff is bad form to nick too. You don’t need house guests to think you’re a sophisticate just nick the carling glass

1 Like

I don’t go in places with normal glasses tbf so shouldn’t have an opinion

2 Likes

I did nick two tekus from brewdog, that’s allowed

2 Likes

Everything in a hotel room

2 Likes

Risky, got charged for nicking a dressing gown once

Yeah tbh our glasses get nicked from pubs a lot cause they’re really nice and we have to order them a pallet at a time so they cost a lot to reorder. So don’t steal the ones from my work, I don’t care about anyone else.

Good to know, cost those Hoegaarden half pint glasses I, erm, acquired are more solid than anything I’ve actually paid for

Think i’m a bit of a klepto deep down, really buzz off nicking stuff especially with self service when it’s not got scales

The scenario in the OP isn’t stealing btw, the law of finders keepers is perfectly legal.