You walk up to a cashpoint

These just about get a 440ml in. It’s room for 2/3 with a head so a 440 can puts it to the brim

Yeah you need about this amount over the 2/3rds line

1 Like

Think they’re exactly the same glass with different artwork

I’ve got similar ones from Verdant and Tiny Rebel that are that shape, and it’s touch and go depending on how full the can is whether they fit in the glasses. Somehow one of the Tiny Rebel ones is bigger than the other too

1 Like

Eventually the ‘you walk up to a cashpoint’ thread was inevitably going to turn into the ‘how much beer fits in your branded 2/3 pint glass’ thread wasn’t it

7 Likes

remember my mate doing cartwheels on the way home from the pub once with a load of wine glasses she’d nicked from the pub in her handbag. smashy smashy

50+ metres away there’s zero way i know it’s theirs

Oh should have specified that there’s nobody else it could belong to.

50 meters though? That’s quite a long distance to use for this ethical puzzle, they’re like 20 half giraffes away from the cash machine at this point…

2 Likes

then they’re getting their 20 quid back.

1 Like

or just 10 full giraffes

I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

Yeah but that unit of measurement wouldn’t make much sense would it? I’ve never heard of anybody measuring anything in full giraffes.

3 Likes

You’re ha(l)ving a giraffe!

8 Likes

touché.

1 Like

slighty reeling that @avocado , a poster i would pretty much die for at this point, has gone full fucking artful dodger and would have that 20 away.

1 Like

You did the honourable thing and this is why I like you the most.

2 Likes

Just asked this question on a works teams call and now they think i’m scum

3 Likes

I always keep some cash now to give to Sophia who stands outside in the rain selling the big issue in Glossop

this is quite vindicating in a way because when i saw there was an option for robbing someone i thought ‘tbf that’s scum behaviour’