You'll Never Wednesday Alone (daily thread)

It’s the Wednesday thread. An early midweek for most.

I am administering tests to six yr olds and looking at the rain in wonder.
How bounce u huns?

4 Likes

My car is going in for service today, supposedly. I can’t remember if I’m taking it to them or they’re coming to me to collect it and it’s too late to check so I suppose we’ll see what happens.

Pretty sure I’m allergic to one of the many, many plants that my darling partner decides to keep in the house despite my many, many allergies to plants.

Tired.

Bit grumpy.

Coming to collect? now that’s what I call service!. Do you get a complimentary car clean too?.

It’s a company car and I’ve only got it for less than another year so I’m rinsing this stuff while it’s not really me that’s paying for it.

Dunno, we’ll find out!

“Here’s your car, Dr Mr Epimer. And, my, what a car it is! Say, have you been working out?”

7 Likes

Wanted to go for a run but the weather is miserable, so just going to work early.

What a totally not depressing sentence.

Up early and heading for The Globe

Morning all. Could have sworn I went to bed in May, but I appear to have woken up in October.

2 Likes

Realised I’ve got no towels, hate ringing reception

In Manchester, got a tricky days work and then will have to sit for hours to write a report before driving home. Will be lucky to get back before midnight :frowning:. But first, hotel breakfast.

WFH

8am meetings can get in the bin

2 Likes

Putting a gig on tonight. Shit day at work and rain to deal with first though

Absolutely fucking Grum out there today. Have a morning of training in another store. Yay

Morning friends

Back in the Czech Rep, that’s holiday season over, got today off work as I got home late but back to reality tomorrrow :’( Dread levels rising

No plans today other than unpacking and doing a wash and such. Exciting times.

Feeling absolutely knackered today. Slept for an extra 1.5 hrs on top my normal amount and still sluggish. I’m guessing cause I did a heavy workout yesterday and haven’t had enough protein since so my body’s all drained. Can’t be arsed to make breakfast, can’t even be arsed to do my morning video gaming. Bleh.

The relentless rain is really getting me down and we’re not forecast any dry time until Friday.

Obviously hadn’t rinsed my espresso cup very well as I downed it this morning to find it tasted almost entirely of washing up liquid. Thought the omelette would take the taste away, but that just ended up tasting like washing up liquid too. Now making my way quickly through an entire pack of polos.

Stuck behind a very nervous driver at a roundabout for 8 minutes too. Petition to end today early, anyone? I’m all for moving straight on to tomorrow.

3 Likes

Here to echo the general theme of misery in this thread. Might have to turn down the job I was offered last week, awkward conversations to be had today :neutral_face:

Slept very little last night, a combination of being shattered from playing football and then the excitement of the Liverpool game. Ended up moving to the sofa at 3am because the TV was also tossing turning and I couldn’t really take it. Today’s gonna be AWESOME.

1 Like

Did you go to jordan?