Young Fathers - new music NOW, new album and tour soon!

I couldn’t get it to work either. There are tickets on o2 priority if you have access to that, I got some there instead (for Bristol)

1 Like

would guess they’re gone then, or at least stuck in baskets - i didn’t get that

I went through ticketmaster from the Young Fathers website. Didn’t even need to put int he code. Absolute awful user experience on ticketmaster not used them in years.

Although I still got a ticket for Manchester so I suppose better than ticketweb.

Okay, there’s a gigsinscotland presale on Thursday, I’ll set a reminder for that (or scramble in the general sale like a common dweeb)

1 Like

i’m still annoyed by etickets being the standard, so probably gonna try to get a physical ticket somewhere as a memento then resell/convince a friend to take the other digital one hah

http://www.young-fathers.com/presale/?mc_cid=7aed105524&mc_eid=8a15171e09

Just got some for Glasgow by clicking ‘pre-sale’ then entering ‘GERONIMO’.

Amazing, it worked that time. Thank you!

1 Like

So excited about this album

6 Likes

They’re such an exciting band. Loved the previous record, the two ‘new’ tracks above I hadn’t heard until today, and they’re both shiver inducing. Nice job.

1 Like

Didn’t think we’d get a new track until after Christmas. Nice treat.

Want to hold off on listening but … probably won’t

1 Like

From the last time I saw them

Good old Academy venues

sounds really lush, but doesn’t do loads for me as a standalone

feel it’ll naturllly work much better in the flow of an album

Anthemic!

2 Likes

ohhh fuck yes, i’m so there

going to be available tomorrow morning, set your alarms

Always find it quite funny with these how I end up with the record and then a CD going spare from the second ticket.

also £26 for gig and LP is pretty great value (though slightly annoyed the Edinburgh bundle doesn’t have the deluxe editions included)

success woo

2 Likes