YOUR FRONT DOOR (from inside your home)

Also, enjoying your extra secure chain thing. I’ve wondered about getting one of those too :thinking:

well now i want to see it even more

3 Likes

i have used it approximately zero (0) times

Just remembered that I think my first year uni flat had some sort of giant lads mag poster on the inside of the door. Possibly of Megan Fox?

#ladsladslads

I’ve got “haha Dr MC Shit Door” copied and ready to go

1 Like

our letterbox is inside out so i wont show you ours

All it does is make me think of when people use it in films and then get a door smashed in their face when the intruder kicks the door in and the chain turns out to be completely useless…

I’m sure yours is not useless though.

only one way to find out

1 Like

love this

Oh! Unexpected. Accidentally?

You ever seen a front door being completely replaced? They just cut the whole frame out of the wall. Takes about two minutes. Absolutely terrifying.

It’s basic

1 Like

oh i dunno. can’t imagine anyone that wants to kick your door in is going to be stopped by a little chain.

not really sure what the point of them is…

Is yours painted grey?

This isn’t shit Laelfs, it’s got a retro look to it. I like it and you’re another one for the flap letterbox on the inside so I’m very glad you’ve participated because this just backs my case to get one.

1 Like

yeah fair enough, that’s a pretty shit door

2 Likes

It’s very Peep Show, isn’t it

1 Like

dunno, presumably. it was on backwards when we moved in, we’ve got the brush on the outside and the flap on the inside. gf mentioned it to her dad and he was like, i’'ll sort it for you dont worry! and we were like well it doesnt make much difference really but if you want to then yeah fine. so he bought a new letterbox and we said surely we dont need a new letter box, just swizz it round and it’ll be reet? and he just went oh yeah i suppose. anyway the new letterbox is still on his kitchen table and we’ve still got an inside out letterbox and we’ve been here six months now

4 Likes

what caused the holes

hang on, i’ve just clocked you leave your keys in the locks

that’s madness leafy