Your Go To Snack..

Only allowed to choose two, have to be your go to for the rest of your life and you can’t choose any other but those two. What would they be?

Me

These are so unbelievably good its almost criminal. Perfect crunch, texture, taste, not many broken chips at the bottom. Just an all around tasty snack.

Probably the best pistachios in the world. Go ahead @ me. Perfect amount of salt, rare to find a pistachio that’s a fully closed one. Remarkable in their consistency.

Would really miss cashews don’t get me wrong but I would be able to suffice.

2, no contest. Pistachios are the nuts of the gods.

1 Like

Salted tortilla chips.

Tropical Pineapple Cadbury’s Chocolate.

Although now I’m remembering that Fox’s biscuits exist.

I’d eat Ruffles All Ressed for years. And No Name sour cream and chive. Though, sadly, as I am not in Canada., they canot be go to.

These. images

Chocolate digestive biscuits

Peanuts (dry roasted)

Banana
Tea and biscuits

And some sort of nut I suppose. I mean I would select more crisps but if I can only have two snacks again having two lots of crisps would be foolish.

Nice n Spicy Nik Naks

Going to have to have a think about 2

Mini and regular Cheddars
Almonds
Roasted corn
Peanuts/peanut butter

Bread sticks and houmous

Salt and black pepper crisps…Tyrrell’s are my fav.

1 Like

At the moment I like onion rings (corn crisp ones not deep fried) with a bit of garlic aioli.

And apples.

nutella sandwich

but with the bread folded not cut, the one in that picture looks shit

1 Like

didn’t read the OP, thought it was just something you snack on a lot.
will think about it and get back to you

I’ve started to add chopped nuts to my Nutella sandwiches, undecided as to whether it is an improvement

1 Like

Cadbury Choca-latte has been my favourite for awhile, ultimate chocolate to consume via the melt in mouth method, they haven’t had any at big Tesco for my last two visits

Apples hahahahahahahaha

not sure about that, good with peanut butter though

1 Like

One more vote for apples. (Granny Smiths, peeled. Sometimes washed after peel for added wetness)

Ignore balloon boy

Chocolate mini weetabix is good too.

Oh yeah didn’t read the op but probably stick with apples and weetabix