Your Local....(pictures)

Pub

Chinese

Indian

Offie

2 Likes

As in literally the most local to you, or where you consider your local to be?

1 Like

well, I don’t live there any more, but I’ll probably live there again next year.

1 Like

(Sorry to do this, just want to show respect to The Prof)

1 Like

Are we talking about the one that’s geographically closest to our house, or the one we most usually visit?

1 Like

combination of local/one you frequent the most. for example, there’s an indian more local to that, but its still near enough to be considered local

I would assume its the one you visit the most, but doesn’t have to be the closest. just near enough to be considered local.

I lived about 10 doors down from @Severed799 on the same street for a while and had no idea. (before i rejoined dis I think)

1 Like

I went to the montague arms once. I think that night I stuck my hands down my friends throat to make him vomit cause his belly hurt. Does that sound right?

yep.

2 Likes

more photos less chat

Montague arms got turned into a fucking family jazz lounge or something

1 Like

cafe next to spices is brilliant too btw

yeah, happened right before I left :frowning:

So it’s your fault?

2 Likes

Oh man. I visit quite a few regularly/nearby but none with the same passion and respect that I have for my parents’ local. I visit them often enough that I think it still counts (and they only live 8 miles away)

53009_90ffcf8c

1 Like

It’s shit. My friends ran Passionate Necking there, which was the best thing. No longer :frowning:

1 Like

think the gowlett closed around the same time too, so probably.

1 Like

BOOZE & FOODS

4 Likes