Your margins are pretty small. Some of your content might be cut off when you print. Do you still want to print?

Fuck off Word, no need to have a go at my margins.

4 Likes

Never had a problem

you make yourself so beautiful

Rule 49(5) (implementing Article 78) of the European Patent Convention 2000 sets the minimum and maximum permitted sizes of margins and our document templates reflect this, so this isn’t something I have to worry about.

Can’t believe people have a go at European institutions for being overly bureaucratic, tbqfh.

You’re damn right I still want to print, Word. I’m a damn renegade and I play by nobodies rules.

A diplomatic conference was held from 20 November to 29 November 2000 in Munich to revise the Convention on the Grant of European Patents of 5 October 1973, amongst other things to integrate in the EPC new developments in international law, especially those of the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs Agreement) and of the Patent Law Treaty, and to add a level of judicial review of the Boards of Appeal decisions.

Can picture it now, people dressed up as patents in the autograph queue, going wild for new patent teasers, whatever else happens at conventions.

1 Like

Some dude dressed as Princess Leia in that bikini, obviously

Fuck it. You live by the sword, you love by the sword

1 Like

print margin: there’s no heaven

I didn’t mean to press print