Your most complimented item

been wearing this t-shirt a lot recently though. only one compliment so far, but that’s more than usual

10 Likes

Nice t-shirt!

1 Like

10 Likes

I complemented someone on their fingernails the other day. It matched their hair

Everyone just says I’ve got very nice nail beds :woman_shrugging:

Well I’d never say that because I don’t know what they are :grinning:

1 Like

Wore this t shirt on Friday and got 0 compliments :sob:

But this does prove you’re wearing it well

1 Like

I thought about starting exactly this thread recently. But I didn’t obviously.

Anyway, my most complimented is my 6 ounce Keep Cup. Good coffee shops absolutely love it when you take a smaller cup in and ask for a flat white, which is meant to be a smaller drink in the first place. Apparently it’s quite a regular thing for a customer to come in with a bigger cup, ask for a flat white, then complain that it’s not been filled up when they get their drink

3 Likes

Just the bit that’s stuck to your flesh :joy:

Nice keep cup!

1 Like

Whale jumper

Is it something to do with cuticles?
I have heard of cuticles. Someone once said they’d been for their cuticles pushed back and it really gave me the ick.
Just typing that made me shiver and I’m not 100% sure what they even are

• I enjoy to receive a compliment
  • I react poorly to receiving a compliment

0 voters

1 Like

would wear

1 Like

both

2 Likes

Would vote both if poss

1 Like

Nail beds are just your nails. Like some people have small nails where I have big classic nails that look like fake nails when I grow them long

Cuticles are like bits of thin skin that grows from your fingers over your nails. I always assumed to keep your nails in?? But they cut them off and push them down and it makes me feel a bit sick too

1 Like

Who do you sound like?

Are you a compliment giver

• Looking good chief!!
  • Good morning fellow human

0 voters

Same for me on both counts