Your outfit good today?

Tshirt - urban outfitters, 4 years ago
Cardigan - h&m, last winter
Denim shorts - Zara. TEN YEARS AGO
grey tights - calzedonia, last winter
Shoes - duck feet, June 2013
Reproductive rights badge - given at a conference last year

I love the new fashion function :sunglasses:

Tracky bottoms, a Barack Obama tshirt and plain black socks and boxers.

Duck feet?

https://www.google.be/search?q=duck+feet+mary+janes&client=ms-android-wiko&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJsK3vu5nPAhXMIMAKHXrUD1IQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=488

Oh and it goes without saying: no, it isn’t

Not particularly good here, a t-shirt I stole off my dad (probably between 35-40 yrs old with hidden burn holes), three year old black jeans, green socks since Christmas, umbrella optional.

Well, my socks are quite nice I suppose.

Depends how you define good. I’d say it was perfect for a tired Sunday evening. Gap burgundy hoodie, no-brand T-shirt, Fat Face lounge pants. Photo makes my legs look disproportionately short

Teasing us with that glimpse of your hair Ruffers

HORSES

alright Patti

quack

Disney hands :punch: :thumbsup:

Same as in the last thread but different t shirt socks and pants. Should have caught me yesterday. Will be new tomorrow. I’m

Wearing my favourite tshirt, which is a Worlds Apart-era Trail of Dead shirt.

Unfortunately it’s now frayed and full of holes. Doesn’t really go with my black jeans, either. Poor outfit.

I’m

Both outfits were tops.

Morning/afternoon: navy floral culottes (st michael via oxfam), navy and white stripey crop top (primark), dark tan sandals (asos)

Evening: denim shorts (dorothy perkins), white blouse (etam via british heart foundation) with added buttons in the shape of cats, brown lace up boots (schuh)

omg do you not have picutres?

Too sexy for your shirt?

black primark skinny jeans, grey v neck tshirt, air max

now got on navy pyjama bottoms from primark and an old asos navy tshirt

really boring day outfit-wise but i’ve been on a couple of walks and it was about 23 degrees when i left the house so i didn’t dress elaborately

The lighting in my room is terrible.