Your peculiar thoughts and behaviours thread

Welcome! To the Your peculiar thoughts and behaviours thread!

In this thread you may, if you wish, list any peculiar thoughts or behaviours you have or carry out and then the rest of the group/forum can say how peculiar they find that thought and/or behaviour.

I’ll go first!

On entering a cubicle for a stand up wee at work, if there is urine on the toilet seat (that I will not be sitting on) I will wipe it off with loo roll, not because I am thoughtful, but because I worry if someone comes in directly after me they will think I peed all over the seat and not cleaned it, and, understandably, lose all respect for me.

• How very peculiar
  • How peculiar
  • Fine
  • Great thinking

0 voters

Swallowing jelly beans with water as if they’re pills before a morning run

• How very peculiar
  • How peculiar
  • Fine
  • Great thinking

0 voters

Have you considered… never mind.

this is the worst part of entering a fouled toilet, for me. not that I have to clean it, but knowing that the person after me might think I did it.

I do this.

Also, there’s nothing worse than going to lift up a toilet seat and your hand coming away with a bit of the previous user’s urine on it.

I am not cleaning up after anyones piss or shit.

I’ll find another bathroom thanks.

yeah but what if when you’re leaving the cubicle in disgust, someone comes in right after you and thinks you did it?!?!

Doing the washing up in a very specific order of items even if the items need to be moved about in order for them to be done in that order

• How very peculiar
  • How peculiar
  • Fine
  • Great thinking

0 voters

Your fella is probably giving it a couple more weeks before he launches his full pissing on the seat and floor campaign.

Going home at any point during the day because you’re convinced you’ve left a lamp on and you’re worried your house may burn down because of it.

• Great thinking
  • Fine
  • How peculiar
  • How very peculiar

0 voters

He’s been toilet trained by someone else before me.

Don’t wash my legs in the shower

Wipe my arse while sitting down

NOT MY BEHAVIOUR:

Locking the front door and putting the latch on even though you are in the house

• How very peculiar
  • How peculiar
  • Fine
  • Great thinking

0 voters

Suffocation
No breathing
Don’t give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding

I haven’t touched a public toilet seat with my hands in 15 years. Just push it up with your foot.

1. why you hanging around outside the toilet for you weirdo
  2. if you are there, i’m going to be like “ffs i didn’t go in there, some prick has pissed all over the seat, i’m going downstairs”

I prefer to just squeeze the poo out, but each to their own, I guess.

I saw a woman come out of a train toilet recently (okay they are quite gross a lot of the time) in the process of removing a latex glove (which she then disposed of by launching it on the floor of the toilet as the door shut)

Could you have a word with her if possible?