Your perfect burger

Inspired by the burger and fries thread…tell me what sort of burger would be your perfect burger.

you mean perfect burgy wurgy?

1 Like

Beef.

Ham

3 Likes

solid diamond

Different burgers for different needs

1 Like

Almost Famous used to do a great burger with chorizo and what I can best describe battered chopped onion only had it once then never again. This was the time when they only had the one place on High Street so it’s probably at least 10 years ago.

2 Likes

All-day

• As many toppings as possible, please
  • The perfect combination of a few ingredients, por favor
  • Minimal burger, diolch
  • No burger at all, alsjeblieft

0 voters

See, in theory I’m all “yeah, perfect combination” but when it comes down to it and you put the menu in front of me, I end up ordering the one that needs a support structure to balance on your plate

2 Likes

Bun, patty, american cheese, ketchup, minimal gherkins, bit of american mustard

3 Likes

Layer of mash, burger, gravy, then another layer of mash.

This post paid for by PROF$.

4 Likes

YES

Love all sorts of burgers but one that stands out as maybe the best ever was a lamb and mint burger with tzatizki and chilli sauce.

1 Like

V Rev in Manchester, when it was at its original location on Oldham street and was just four roller derby punks with a few George Foreman grills and a coffee maker, they used to make the best fucking burgers back then. All they had was just plain Fry’s Family patties so they’d put all kind of wild accoutrements on them to jazz it up. One of them had mayonnaise, peanut butter and banana slices, it was amazing. Bring that back.

2 Likes

Fiiiiiiiiine I’ll give you a serious answer.

Toasted bun (NOT BRIOCHE), 2x beef patties, a slice of ‘cheese’ atop each one, 2 rashers of bacon, crispy onions, ketchup.

5 Likes

Correct

1 Like

If you could get a McDonald’s filet of fish that’s the size of my head then I might say that

That sauce is like crack to me

Bacon is bad and unnecessary in a burger

2 Likes

Don’t mind it in a chicken burger

2 Likes