Your phone wallpaper/home screen

Had that for ages, might change it. My lock screen is this picture which I nicked from someone on here last time this thread was done, think it was @TheBarbieMovie2023. Still cracks me up

FB_IMG_1556874139950

1 Like

Made a collage. Not changed it for ages.

2 Likes

That looks great.

1 Like

Can’t do the home screen as background is a photo of the children.

Some great EPs on there

1 Like

No (culture) icons on home screen, obviously. I want to be able to see Savings and Loan Building (1967)

2 Likes

Classic Hockney.

1 Like

More art:

1 Like

I remember when I last had an iPhone and was astonished that you couldn’t have the wallpaper go below the dock at the bottom, and you were stuck with that big ugly grey bar. Horrible things for horrible people (no DiSrespect to any iPhone users from the drowned in sound community, if they exist. I have now read the thread and see that there are. Apologies. How many edits can you do? Cba to find out actually. One more.)

2 Likes

Not sure what 21:9 multi-window, game enhancer or cinema pro do. I tend to leave the default apps lying around.

It’s my cat playing the bass

8 Likes

Omg how do I get this

1 Like

Also am I the only person with a dis link lol

I treat my home screen in the same way as my desktop on my computer i.e. plainish background, completely fucking full of icons:

lock screen is where all the “fun” happens, currently it’s an illustration my wife did of Haru from Persona 5:

I need to check my notifications

1 Like

I couldn’t really get on with the app. Am I doin it wrong

1 Like

It’s this one on galaxy themes! I changed the bg though but the default one is still cute

1 Like

Is that an American possum?

1 Like

Ceiling of some Byzantine church in Istanbul. Out in the suburbs somewhere, I forget the name. But on the bus out there I saw a woman who was the spitting image of the mother in Gilmore girls. Not the old mother married to Herman Munster, her daughter, the mother of the other Gilmore Girl. Jesus, I should just look up the actor’s name. Lauren Graham

4 Likes

It’s of Jordan so I can remember when I was allowed to leave my house. Look at that teeny tiny little jeep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That Haru pic is so good!

2 Likes