Your Signature

kinda blows my mind that in the year of our lord two thousand and eighteen we still use ‘write your name down’ as a form of security protection

I think I missed seventy school days in my fifth year and forged her signature for notes for each one. There was hell to pay when this was revealed.

2 Likes

How happy are you with it? Not happy, I can never replicate it properly, thankfully no one seems to care.
When did you first come up with it? When I changed my last name about three years ago.
How easy is it to copy? Not too hard, I’d imagine.
Have you ever changed it? I’ve had three names and maybe five signitures.
Do you have it in .psd form so you don’t have to print, sign and scan shit? Nope.
At what point will signatures be a thing that isn’t a thing any more? Hopefully soon.
Any signature related aob business also permitted I really hate my signature since I realised it looks quite like my old boss’ one (same initials).

1 Like

chuffed to bits tbh mate

4 Likes

My brother forgot to get one of our parents to sign a permission slip that needed to be in later the same day he realised, they weren’t going to be back from work on time so after a few practices I forged my dad’s signature for him. They didn’t mind that I did it.
Have never done any other forgeries, unless you count work sanctioned signing someone else’s name because they cba.

1 Like

I wonder if famous people sign differently for official stuff and autographs. Surely people would advise that, but i bet many don’t.

When I had dreams of being famous i had a different autograph to signature