🎵 Your song of the day 📆 Share one song per day (rolling) (forever) (every day)

1 Like
1 Like

I haven’t actually listened to this in ages but the piano bit has been swimming round my head for a few days.

5 Likes

Well that’s what I’m singing all of tonight now.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

The Smashing Pumpkins - Spaceboy

I hate how overlooked this song is. It’s really just as vital as anything else on Siamese Dream, and that “Spaceboy they’ll kill me” coming out of the bridge is absolutely brutal and one the album’s key moments. It’s still a gut punch after 26 years of listening.

2 Likes

Aya - the only solution i have found is to simply jump higher
Slapped this album on when I left the office today.

3 Likes

The perfect soundtrack to a cheese rolling contest

Bbc Iplayer Running GIF by BBC

2 Likes

I had this on in the car earlier.

I still think it’s about Countdown.

1 Like

My pal’s band made an album and it’s really lovely electronica, their vocalist has a great voice.

Silver Mt. Zion - Teddy Roosevelt’s Guns

Thinking about the death of public health / safe medical care while watching the endless clouds of smoke drift past my apartment window, disassociating more and more with each drum crash. lol

VR Sex - Walk of Fame
Morning commute album.

Posting this after the Hated Songs That You Love thread the other day-

Haven’t heard this remix before. It’s excellent!

1 Like

Thanks to Jordo’s thread

2 Likes
2 Likes

Now I want to watch the film of the same title

6 Likes

Hmm let’s see. Been a brutal day with work, doing it from home but had wanted to attend a work happy hour which I didn’t make it to because I have too much work and a presentation tomorrow. So couldn’t afford the time to shower and drive there and back just for a few drinks and snacks which would have ruined my motivation. Anyway that means I’ve been playing a lot of instrumental stuff, like shuffling my very large Focus playlist which is just a bunch of electronic albums. I also played the entirety of Matmos’ 3-hour The Consuming Flame: Open Exercises in Group Form and John Talabot’s ƒIN.

John Talabot - Oro y Sangre

4 Likes