Your topic is similar to... Monday evening

Evening all

Well, of course it’s similar. It’s Monday evening in lockdown!

Anyway, how are you all? Survived Monday? I’m upstairs as my daughters are on a Brownies Zoom meeting and it sounds like chaos. Really I should go and offer Mrs CCB some assistance.

Bonus question: what haven’t you done today? I’ve gone through the whole day without putting socks on.

3 Likes

Survived Monday.

Person i sent ill advised messages to earlier liked one of my posts on social media so the anxiety has dulled somewhat?

As a result its pizza Monday. Have a pizza that, Monday.

5 Likes

55mins left. Off tomorrow. Some sort of provencal and rice thing for tea. Left the house after some niggly words this morning and it’s been bugging me all day.

1 Like

Evening. It’s cold and wet here. Had eggs on toast for an easy dinner. Reading a book on the gut microbiome. Going to head out for a walk if it stays dryish.

I haven’t had eaten any snacks today as I stepped on the scale and saw how much weight I’ve put on after five weeks of chocolate binging.

1 Like

same

had dinner earlier, :eggplant: parmigiana :yum:

about to put socks on :scream: and go for a sunset bike ride :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Given myself a headache by catching the last 5 minutes of Coco, which I was actively avoiding because of how much it makes me cry, but I saw it all the same and now I’m a wreck.

Need a shower, had a bike ride earlier and am still sat in gross clothes

2 Likes

Oh no

9 Likes

Survived Monday.

Just been for a run, good lord is it humid out, made worse by a terrible misjudgement of trackie Bs rather than shorts. Found my new 5k loop though.

Our tiled kitchen means only a brave, brave sole would go sockless first thing in the morning.

Chilli for dinner, once it finishes defrosting and I can stick it in a pan. Probably do tacos an blue cheese too.

1 Like

8k run heat death

having for dinner

• veggie gyoza
  • mock duck hoisin pancakes
  • ‘chicken’ chow mein
    :drooling_face:

Not sure what to do tonight? Maybe watch a film as per? Seen so many films though now, there can’t be many left

1 Like

Feel very weird. Stay hydrated everyone!

2 Likes

Oh no

1 Like

Feeling your pain.

Now I’m in a house I have to go up two sets of stairs for a change of clothes and a shower too. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s lovely out there pniks, enjoy!!!

:wave:

I haven’t had tea yet. Need to make veggie shepherds pie

Gonna start s5 of the wire.
Was feeling a bit shit but then did a bit of exercise and feel better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright? Sausage and chips for tea (asked for 6 sausages, think he gave me about 10), and Mrs F has given me her 3DS cause she has a Switch now and my hooky 208 games in 1 cartridge arrived so I’ll be doing that mostly.

3 Likes

having some healthy dinner of fish and lots of roasted veg. gonna find something to watch for a bit, have a face mask and get into bed sharp to start a new book.
fresh bed sheets to look forward to as well. :relaxed: :+1:

2 Likes

Hey

Cooker totally broken, wire melted etc. ordered a new one but not here for a few days so had misery microwave jacket potatoes for dinner. That on top of £700 on my car in Friday is bit :grimacing::cry:

Then my stuff from ASOS arrived and doesn’t fit well or look very nice.

Urgh.

1 Like

If Midnight Run is one of the films you have left then you could join in with DiS film club tonight.

1 Like

Evening c_c_b, evening everyone. It’s the Tims Twitter Listening Party for The Sophtware Slump and I’ve just got in from my walk to have a glass of Salt Ikat and a white chocolate and cookies Mangum. So, I’ve had worse Mondays.

1 Like

had to google it

blimey

1 Like