Your topic is similar to... Monday evening

was reading rodney mullen’s wikipedia earlier, and this did me a bit

It has been publicly revealed that Mullen owns a pair of high-powered audio speakers, each weighing around 200 pounds (91 kg), through which he plays a diverse range of music, including Sabaton and Beethoven:

publicly revealed :smiley:

8 Likes

Banged a load of lemon garlic oil over this and it was gorgeous

8 Likes

It’s a very good beer. Might be the greatest evening meal of the year, this.

1 Like

Nice to have a refreshing glass of juice of an evening.

4 Likes

It might already exist, but I feel like we need a rolling “recommend me a film on Netflix” thread. Could always do with a recommendation. Ended up watching Nightcrawler on Friday. Decent enough, if a bit heavy handed satire.

2 Likes

Evening

Work was totally fine then finished reading Middlesex in the sun with a nice cup of tea. What an excellent book.
Heating up leftover paneer curry and am excited for Film Club later

1 Like

My favourite juice is wheat.

3 Likes

I think Gyllenhal is outstanding in this. :+1:

3 Likes

Booze.

My post-work cocktail in the sun tonight was a delicious combo of grapefruit and orange juice.

Dry Monday!

7 Likes

He is, tbf. Reminded me of Gene Wilder for some reason

1 Like

:joy::+1:

10 Likes

alright? shite day. cbf.

it’s well muggy. got some chips that are sort of low calorie if you only eat 150g of them. turns out that 150g is fuck all chips.

just noticed my shorts are on inside out but i’m not going to fix them.

2 Likes

Proper grumpy today

1 Like

thinking of starting a scuzzy ultra left tabloid. reckon there’s a market for it. a bit like the mirror but more tories photoshopped to look like pigs and prizes of package holidays to north korea.

2 Likes

that’s a lorra lorra crust.

1 Like

That looks very edible indeed

1 Like

Hi,

Did quite a bit of stuff today but still feel shit and sad.
This video made me cry in a nice way tho :heart:

1 Like

Been for a walk. Can’t be bothered now either.

1 Like

I’m really struggling with the motivation to leave the house during the week. this morning I made it as far as the car park for a brief game with the girls, but I find it so difficult to to justify the time away from my desk