your worst attempt at chatting someone up

It all looks healthy

8 Likes

Phew

Amazing work. Absolutely done.

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with being sXe?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not for me to say - what do you think?

@AQOS - you know what to do :slight_smile:

canā€™t remember it too specifically but i tried to start chatting some girls up at a festival, then sat on a bench which fell over

iā€™m sure the details would be even funnier if i could remember them

my mates were sat nearby and quite rightly died laughing

2 Likes

Play it cool wiggy, play it cool

9 Likes

thing is, del boy doesnā€™t say anything to them he just falls over

iā€™d definitely said something to them, and therefore iā€™m pretty sure they directly laughed at me

which was fair enough

why donā€™t people just say ā€œIā€™m going to chat you up nowā€ before they chat you up?

2 Likes

I will now begin the chatting up, stand by

27 Likes

Brace yourself

3 Likes

some girls have given me compliments btw just so you know

1 Like

ā€œI like your t-shirtā€

thatā€™s a good wholesome compliment. everyone wins with that one

ā€¦are you chatting me up?

sorry

1 Like

what a relief!

3 Likes

Once the personal head chef of a monarch (not getting more specific than that, not UK) took me back to her flat after a night out to ā€œcheck out the kitchenā€ but I was so drunk I sat on her bed and passed out. When I woke up at 6am I stumbled home in the blistering cold/sweltering heat/middling appropriate seasonal temperature of the time and later that day found out sheā€™d deleted me on Facebook having added me the night before during our night out.

Relevant to the topic because Iā€™ve literally never once tried to ā€˜chat somebody upā€™ for the sport of it but the mate I was out with was on a mission to so he had instigated the chat with this lady and her mate and letā€™s just say he didnā€™t end up getting taken home by anyone so Iā€™m a dangerous wing-man to roll with.

OH MAN! At a house party I walked past two people who had just hooked up, they were having a big sloppy smooch and then after the kiss the guy looked her straight in the eyes and said ā€œfeedback?ā€

14 Likes

What a fucking amateur. Obviously you send them a SurveyMonkey the next day.

9 Likes