You're allowed a 2020 covid-free holiday

One week, no travel you’re teleported there any back so no fatigue. The holiday can only take place in one country. You have to leave your home country, no soppy answers like ‘a week at my mums so i can give her a hug’, I don’t wanna hear it.

Where you off to hun?

2 Likes

Melbourne. Marry my Aussie sweetheart and never leave. Spend my days drinking and smoking fags with his mum in the garden.

And this does count as a holiday, as that was my intention, things just went from one thing to another and well, here we are.

3 Likes

you will automatically be teleported back at the end of the week, sorry

3 Likes

Southern Italy, Sicily maybe or some little place on the Amalfi coast like where they go in The Trip series 2. Thanks Joke.

4 Likes

I hate you.

5 Likes

Would love to say something cultured but probably Berlin and just spend it all off my face, cheers

6 Likes

That sounds really lovely, an excellent choice. Enjoy your holiday!

1 Like

That’s fine, there’s no judgement here in this #geographyweek thread as long as you’re following the rules. Enjoy your holiday!

2 Likes

mars

1 Like

Was going to say Mars but I’m not sharing a planet with japes, so… Antarctica please. Peace and quiet.

Antarctica for a week, oh boy.

It’s fine, I’d pack enough socks to double up.

America

Sounds like a chilled break! Ahaha

6 Likes

Yeah, this is probably what I’d do, tbh.

1 Like

Paros for me please

Mexico I reckon.

New Zealand ta and cheers

Discovered a love for giant redwoods so I’d like to go to california to see a few of the giant ginger trees up close please.

1 Like

@epimer enjoy your holidays!