You've been framed! Thread

Win £250 for your best reply bloopers!

Like this fool who didn’t see the skateboard when he was starting a thread about those massage chairs in service stations.

“How do you think those massage chairs in servi…oh fuck, who left that there?!!”

2 Likes

“I’m so close to finishing this house of cards, I sure hope nothing stops me completing it!”

Head spontaneously sets on fire

“Oh no!”

4 Likes

Put the video camera on lads

I’m going to try to paste an image into my post on DiS

2 Likes

video runs of me asleep in a chair in a garden. Why is someone filming this? who knows?

pack of chinchillas suddenly jump on me from a tree

chair collapses, I wake up screaming

head chinchilla grins at the camera

3 Likes

I’ve been accused of an armed robbery I didn’t commit!

uproarious laughter

Prefer the ones with a twist.

Like a man precariously teetering over a lake attempting to fish out a football. He’s on the edge, tiptoes, one hand lent on a wonky looking post when he wobbles and…

Retrieves the ball successfully before receiving a phone call from his wife she tells him that their marriage is over and she’s left for Morocco with the kids.

Harry Hill does a voice.

11 Likes

Should traffic wardens be armed

A bunch of people are in a field milling around aimlessly, they have tags in their ears and look confused until a dog comes and starts herding them into a different paddock, at which point a chap in a Barbour jacket and wellies comes and shuts the gate and leaves on a tractor.

Harry Hill: Welcome to You’ve Been Farmed!

7 Likes

Something I’m sure we can all relate to.

1 Like

Yes I’m covered in sick, yes I’m trying to seduce a bollard, yes I’m throwing my shoes at passing cars…

2 Likes

Mafiosa stories?