you've got to face it... it is monday

I was going to say check your privilege, before I remembered that it was completely in character for Sir Curtas to be sipping a red in front of those who have to get up for work tomorrow.

2 Likes

Morning, not up for all these extra people in the office today who have been working from home for the last year. Quite like them all to go away for a bit longer.

Apparently the rest of Brighton had snow earlier. We had no snow. It shouldn’t be snowing in April anyway quite frankly.

Need to find out what pubs are open, and which I’ll need to book for. I’m really looking forward to a pint.

Very grateful to past me for booking today off for recovery purposes. Severe hangxiety. Going to do nothing

Today’s banana brought to you by Mario.

Kids here are back at school today, so now I can do loooads of work yey

6 Likes

Getting my ears pierced today. Looking forward to hiking through all the shoppers with a nuanced view of it’s been a shit time for all of us and who am I to judge? Just hope all the shop staff are ok and don’t get shouted at.

3 Likes

working from my parents’ on the iow this week

already very bored tbh

Think I just made park drink plans for after work today

Spontaneity!!

It won’t even be 10C but it’s gonna be totally cloudless so … that’s fine

I woke up to tragedy this morning. Unabashed grief of the highest order. The Mrs put the ice cream back in the fridge last night and it’s all melted.

Drink it.

1 Like

Maybe I will

Is this what life has become?

14 Likes

You are achieving.

1 Like

Hadn’t been open 10 minutes when I had “excuse me, if this wetsuit says age 6 on the label, does that mean it’ll fit my 6 year old?”. That’s how today is going so far. This was my first transaction of the day though:

11 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

@grievoustim the new Pelicano is now open

1 Like

It should be illegal to book meetings for a Monday. Especially meetings about finance :unamused:

3 Likes

I was looking through the window the other day - well swanky. Lewes Road gentrification is kicking into gear

1 Like

no this wetsuit has been in the shop for six years now. we update the labels every june.

5 Likes

bored of new job already

what you up to guys? lol

guess i’ll make more coffee