Yuppy Shite

1 Like

I came in to say top-of-the-line phones but things like this are much, much worse.

The first two words of this seem quite apposite, “Children behave”…

1 Like

Total banger.

I can confirm that washing a Magimix is a fucking pain and the main reason I don’t whip it out (wayHEY) more often.

Honestly, I feel a bit aggrieved I didn’t get this level of arguments for and against late capitalism in my thread

:frowning:

1 Like

You just weren’t mean enough to the poor super-rich, Theo!

2 Likes

Because the thread started with Simpsons shit so you’ve lost most of DiS there.

1 Like

Don’t blame me for other posters or weirdos who don’t like the Simpsons

Sounds great, sign me up.

1 Like

I thought he said that “in his opinion” you were wrong, and then he provided his reasoning (as a question) to promote discussion. I agree that nobody should be falling out over other people’s right to buy overpriced tat.

I know I’m going to get shot down here so why I’m about to press reply rather than cancel I do not know…

We spent a lot of money on the integrated bin in our kitchen. Christ, it was an embarrassing amount.

Yeah i’ve no idea why you’ve even bothered to type this out.

You’re right (see, you’re not wrong)!

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I see what you did there.

I really don’t understand whats happening here.

Meh, you could’ve just used 4 camping stoves rather than buying a cooker :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Stupidly, I didn’t pay attention and thought that eyeroll emojis were yuppy shite. Clearly they aren’t. I’m not having a good day.

Going to take my gran and grandad for afternoon tea soon. We just need to organise a date. Dunno what this gents afternoon tea bullshit is all about, sounds like it’s probably not really a thing. Love going on double dates with my grandparents