Bag thread

I’ve been using a tote bag as a handbag since 2005, seems a bit wrong now since I’m no longer young.

WOW didn’t realise there were so many people on here who have the confidence to admit they regularly use a rucksack

it goes well with my technical jacket

2 Likes

Think most of us have grown out of being hyper self conscious about stuff like this

1 Like

Evidently not

1 Like

Don’t really give a fuck what I look like, my stuff isn’t going to carry itself when I’m on my bike.

Some really irked rucksack wearers on here today.

1 Like

Mere pseud bag thread

2 Likes

m9

3 Likes

Always a joy to read your posts bigfoot

Not your bag?

No way can you carry that one off

1 Like

I have used the same rucksack since I was 11 and I could basically fit in it. CBA to buy a new one and what’s the point if it hasn’t broken?

Bet you wear your rucksack over two shoulders

Is there any other way?

Always feel sorry for adults with rucksacks.

Tote bags just aren’t fucking comfortable, are they? We can all pretend we’re into shoegaze and don’t eat dairy, but ultimately they slip off the shoulder a lot.

Idk, probably says more about me, but i just think bags give off an air of a numpty, someone who plans their day to the point. I like looking like i’m just out and about and just going with the flow.

I think i’m probably just worried about my sexual inadequacies.

3 Likes

Think it goes back to the old days when women did all the shopping, so men didn’t have to have bags. Maybe a briefcase if they had an office job.

I alternate between my two overpriced hipster backpacks

Rucksacks are absolutely fine in any situation other than at a gig. Bizarre to think otherwise

6 Likes

Not sure it’s that. I do a daily shop and don’t mind being seen with a couple of carrier bags…there’s just something studenty and not grown-up about a rucksack.