Best bonus tracks

not so much b-sides, just the ones they used to throw on the end of CDs (and now digitally) which would mean this carefully tracklisted album would end with a jumble of pretty crap tracks that ruined the vibe

however, some of them were actually really good and probably deserved spots on the main album! post your favs below merci

these two off Charli’s latest would comfortably be in the top half of the best songs on the album imho

Always really liked this tucked away at the end of Infinity Land

1 Like
3 Likes
8 Likes

^gentle piano filled lovely stuff

6 Likes
3 Likes

Mr E’s Beautiful Blues is the best answer, sorry E but the record label was correct to force you to stick it on the album

9 Likes
6 Likes

I only know one song by Happyness, and it’s a bonus track and I like it a lot

4 Likes

My favourite Springsteen song is an BITUSA outtake that ended up as one of the “new” tracks on the Greatest Hits (also surfaced on Tracks a few years later).

1 Like

Has to be this.

This post paid for by PROF$.

4 Likes

Bonus track on the Merge 00s reissues. Recorded around the time of or maybe just after Bug (so much cleaner production). Think the original SST CD had a Peter Frampton cover on it but I’ve never heard that and assume it is bad??

Robert Smith’s personal favourite Cure cover, apparently

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s fucking brilliant.

2 Likes

My favourite two tracks from Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks’s album Pig Lib were on the limited edition bonus disc

I actually got a starstruck moment where I had a little chat with Malkmus in Cardiff after their show on the album tour. The conversation came to an end after I revealed my preference of the bonus tracks to the rest of the album.

3 Likes

Deftones - Boys Republic

2 Likes

that was a bonus track?? woa

1 Like

They’re cracking songs tbf. Going to dig out my CD copy of it.

1 Like
2 Likes