Carly Rae Jepsen 2018

New song “Party for One” out tomorrow

5 Likes

I decided on my way to work this morning that I think Making the Most of the Night is her best song.

Yessssss!

2018 is truly a great year for pop.

This is great news; really great news.

I sometimes have the opinion also, but I think I love most of the songs off of Emotion equally. Apart from when I needed you, which I inexplicably dislike quite a lot

1 Like

She’s not as good at slow songs. Every uptempo track on emotion is a solid gold banger obviously

I actually think All That & Gimmie Love are two of my favourites though and they’re very slow

Gimme love is a tune. All that isn’t all that hahahahhahahaha

I adore EMOTION Side B.

3 Likes

Imagine if Jeppo and Robyn did a tour together…

2 Likes

CARLY :star2: RAE :star2: JEPSEN

1 Like

Those talking about best songs, err, every song is a fucking banger.

2 Likes

Underrated CRJ bangers:

Roses
Favourite colour

1 Like

Roses is one of my favourites of hers. such a brilliant song.

3 Likes

“Party for one”, teaser on IG captioned “Making love to myself”.

Is… is the new Jeppo song about… wanking?

Well hyped either way.

1 Like

Every song from the Emotion era (I’m including Cut To The Feeling in that) is phenomenal, the kind of run that no other artist in any form has ever matched throughout human history.

I tried to get my passport changed so my name, age, date of birth, gender and nationality all just said “I🖤CRJ” but the bastards refused.

5 Likes

Every song on Emotion hits. Some more than others, sure, but it’s a 10/10 for me. Perfect.

Same could be said about Side B, except Store is a bit throwaway.

Have you listened to the Song Exploder episode where she discusses it? I wasn’t a big fan of the song before but it’s one of my favourites now. http://songexploder.net/carly-rae-jepsen

When I Needed You is great, one of the best on the album for me.

The way she says “You come to me in dreams at night” is a highlight.

2 Likes