CMAT

Just great country pop!

Looking forward to the album. Have pretty much loved every single she’s put out so far.

Paging OG fans @Kallgeese and @Icarus-Smicarus

5 Likes

I love I Don’t Really Care For You. The other songs I’ve heard are nice enough, but not as fun/catchy. Will definitely listen to the album next year anyway.
I’m going to Mutations Festival in a couple of weeks, and so will try and see her there depending on clashes.

1 Like

Gonna get a ticket for Belfast

It will soon be acceptable to listen to her Christmas duet with Junior Brother again too

Buzzing to see her get more attention, she was a star in the making from the first time I saw her play.

2 Likes

Was an absolute delight at End of the Road, looking forward to seeing her again!

1 Like

hahaha wow

Missed this last year, it’s wonderful

That back in the Bad Sea days? I’ll never forget hearing I’d Want U for the first time. What a vocal

Was really puzzled when they scrubbed it off everything too, guess she had personal reasons for that though.

I Don’t Really Care For You is her biggest banger but I Wanna Be A Cowboy, Baby is her masterpiece imo

3 Likes

Missed this stream few months ago

1 Like

Very into this. The album is going to be incredible isn’t it.

2 Likes

Bolo tie - now that’s some serious merching

2 Likes

the album title is still irking me

she explained it on instagram the other day, it was a handwritten inscription on the inside cover of a book that fell out of the overhead compartment on a bus and hit her on the head

1 Like
1 Like

Lovely stuff

2 Likes

Album’s out and it’s very good!

Was delighted to see I’d Want U on the tracklisting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Can’t believe I’ve been missing all this CMAT content.

New fan, AOTY.

2 Likes