Comedians

• Shite
  • Funny
0 voters

Dunno who that is, so I’m just rating Comedians in general.

He looks like he’s playing that awful game where you put a sort of mouth guard in your mouth and have to say things.

One of the only pluses of Covid is that I’ll probably never have to play it.

• Shite
  • Funny
0 voters

• Shite
  • Funny
0 voters

• Shite
  • Funny
0 voters
1 Like

• Shite
  • Funny
0 voters

Nature’s clowns

2 Likes

How is Jon Robinson mostly considered shite but we’re divided on Mickey Flannigan?

smdh

2 Likes

Who’s Jon bloody Robinson when e’s at home?!

1 Like

I’ve justin casablanca’d myself here

4 Likes

• Funny
  • Shite
0 voters

Probably should’ve added a middle poll option

Too late now

• Funny
  • Shite
0 voters

• Shite
  • Funny
0 voters

Fucking Jon Richardson. Until like two years ago he was hands down my favourite comedian, saw him every time he performed in my town, thought he was hilarious.
Anyway, last time I saw him live he was performing in one of the big conference rooms at the racecourse here like three/four years ago. Now, my younger cousin worked there at the time so before the show and during the interval she PLOUGHED me with free drinks so I was drunk as can be whilst still being able to walk. Anyway the show was fine, had more free drinks after, and then me and my best friend left and got into our taxi. I don’t really remember this, but apparently his car was in front of ours and he came out to get into it so my mate was like “look Kermit! It’s Jon!” and I apparently slurred “aw give a fuck, he’s not that funny anyway, I want some chips” which he HEARD and shot me the filthiest look before getting in the back and being driven off.
For about a year after I felt absolutely awful and wanted to send him an email being like “I’m so sorry, I was hammered, I’m genuinely a huge fan” but THEN he outed himself as a big old corbyn hating centrist so good. Good. I’m glad drunk me said that. Suck me off Jon, you are a semi bad egg.
(I do still appreciate your documentary about OCD and have much respect for you for talking about it so openly and bringing more awareness but your political opinions are toilet and you really aren’t that funny.)

15 Likes

Stewart Lee: was funny now shite

1 Like

Yeah couldn’t be arsed with him after the Corbyn thing

4 Likes

Alexei Sayle

• One of the few comedians of his era who hasn’t turned into a colossal ideological disappointment

0 voters

Was never funny.

1 Like