Cookdandbombd vs DiS (Steve Albini-related CW: sexual abuse)

Cookdandbombd aren’t happy with us

9 Likes

Nice to see the moonwalker gets around.

16 Likes

cookdandbombd are a disgrace. i hate them with my life. even the ones i agree with

1 Like

Some decent people on there but some proper tits too, doesn’t seem to be moderated much

4 Likes

Just had a scan of the Drowned In Sound thread there. It appears that the consensus is Albini was the worst paedo ever and anyone who reckons otherwise is SCUM and weren’t yourcodenameis:milo “underrated”

yourcodenameis:milo WERE underrated!

18 Likes

Time to start a rap battle with cookdandbombd

13 Likes

Remember when the singer joined The Automatic, that was when they reached their peak

3 Likes

i like the guys saying ‘i cant believe dis still exists’ from their equally middle aged land before time forum

32 Likes

Imagine browsing other forums then scurrying back to yours and being like “guess what these are saying”. Bizarre

18 Likes

Haha just realised this is exactly what barleysugar did

68 Likes

Been ages since we’ve gone to war with another forum. Let’s crush their skulls

51 Likes

Cockdandbombd are worse than Group A or Group B or whatever group I wasn’t in

1 Like

So it begins. The great Spiderman Pointing of our times.

11 Likes

I much preferred when we had the influx of people from somethingawful, tbh.

Also… yeah, fair.

8 Likes

An injection of much needed humour into this thread is most welcome. Thanks.

1 Like

8 Likes

They accusing us of being out of touch? Can’t believe I’ve had to leave the Pre 1960 bangers thread to address this.

37 Likes

Got to love being called nostalgia freaks by a forum which literally has a board dedicated to Chris Morris

19 Likes

I quite like reading parts of their forum, their Doctor Who threads are very good and I like the layout of it. What I don’t like is them making fun of me - that ends now!

17 Likes

Bollocks

3 Likes