Dark Mode

I’m stuck on dark mode, please help me. PLEASE HELP ME.

Edit: This should be the way you do it, but this is a genuine defect that Juke has found.

Done it, it changes but the second I go back to the forum it reverts to dark mode.

Did you save changes, like in the second arrow?

If so, then refresh a bunch of times, might be a caching issue.

Aye. Not a cache issue, was happening at work too, and on my phone. WHAT A NIGHTMARE

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

FUCK

won’t let me back either, the fuck is this

hahahahahaha

Can you change to one of the other modes?

maybe if you go to pink or something first you can come back to normality

Right, I went into your profile and changed it to ‘default’ and saved so I guess see if that works?

Nope :smiley:

I can change it to everything but the standard theme. On grey now, but it’s fugly. If I change it to the standard one it appears for a second and then reverts to grey when I click away from settings.

Try changing it now.

Nope

I’m also trapped in the dark mode

yeah this happened to me and a few other people in the thread about the changing colour of default mode

I can switch between everything except default

I have created a new account so I can browse this place at work. This has been a deeply upsetting turn of events.

I tried to reproduce it as Juke described and the exact same thing happened with me. I’ve raised a defect about it with Discourse.

I think it happened when the default changed from grey to white the other day, though that could be wrong

I could definitely change between them fine when Sean initially added the new options